Friday, January 15, 2010

Sleep is the cure of all medicine

Jan 14, 2010
There's nothing like a good, long, relaxing sleep. More wonderful if it's dreamless. Nothing to be feel elated about and wake up and realise it's a dream and no bad dreams either. Just Sleep. Long, uninterrupted, peaceful sleep.
This entire week has been hectic. Things to do, Fixes to test, Projects to boot, SoW's to write, even blogging daily and my beautiful mistress Ms. Sleep has been given lower priority. And it was such a pleasure to make love to her yesterday. It was slow, beautiful and romantic. I and Sleep went to bed and woke up together in the morning. I didn't want to let her go, but we held on to each other closely as long as we could.
I'm still reminiscing my moments with her right now, which means that I'm not yet in full working mode, but I'm getting there. And I bet this day will be more happy and productive than any other day in the week.
It's so much refreshing to wake up and see the same things more brighter after some satisfying sleep. I have big plans for the weekend. 3 Days of solid work to catch up on all lagging things and hoping to have a satisfying week ahead.
Plans for tomorrow
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep. And Miles to go before I sleep. And Miles to go before I sleep.
Youtube link of the day
P.S Thanks for all the help with Amazon. I've already sold 5 Items and the revenue so far is 35.68 dollars for 2 of those items.

1 comment:

Hephzi said...

did u say 'cure of all medicine' pretty queer! :)