Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The first hectic day of the year.

Jan 04, 2010.

Boy, I need to take a breather.

It was a bloody long day, and it still hasn't ended. The first working day of the year, turned out to be quiet a nightmare. It started at 9.30 AM and except for an hour break playing my brand new FIFA 10 in PS3, I had quiet a handful to deal with.

One word about FIFA 10, It's awesome. I still haven't played the manager mode, as I've restricted myself to a couple of exhibition matches, but it's very nice to play. Another word about it, I suck at it. Both the matches I played, had to be settled by Tie Breaker. Come to think of it, I'm not all that bad. I can tackle, I can dribble, I can short pass and I can move the ball near the goal. But unfortunately, then I become Arsenal. I can't for the life of me, shoot the ball. In training, I shot from all angles, but in real life, I can't. So, I can never score a goal. More practise tomorrow might just do the trick.

The work shows no signs of letting up. This January is going to be hectic. I need all the help that I can get from God, Managers, Developers, Testers, Bugs, Bug Tracking Systems, Functionalities to pull me through.

Plan for tomorrow

Hard hectic Work as usual, Get the Blu ray disc from Netflix and watch at leisure in the evening. I think I had ordered GI Joe Cobra whatever. Need to watch it tomorrow and go catch my Indoor soccer for the first time this year. I will try to take pictures and upload somewhere.

Yes, I'm getting a break from work and getting some kind of recreation in between, come rain, sun, heaven or hell.


Youtube link of the day

Watch in Youtube
Heard this song as I was going to Lunch today. I remember that this song used to be a favourite song of one of my friends, who lost her best friend to an accident. Not sure if she likes it in his memory, but I thought about her and her best friend whom I don't even know. I hope he's at peace and she's happy.

P.S I tend to put too much spices when I cook.




No comments: